Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lament Los Angeles FreeFM 97.1 Frosty Heidi & Frank: UPDATE

Sunday, March 29, 2009

For all you old Frosty, Heidi & Frank (FH&F) radio show lovers here is an update from Frank Kramer's Myspace Blog.


Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Many of you are curious as to what happened at the meeting about a potential job.

Right now we can only drop our lines in the water with no bait. CBS still has our can of worms.

They have recently given us permission to start talking with other company's, and now it's up to my agent "BOB".

To keep myself busy, I am building a studio in my house. It will make doing FHFU a lot more convenient, and open up the possibilities of some original programming.

I would tell you more about them now, but I want it to be a surprise.

Late,

Frank


Frank Army
Blaze Radio
Frosty Heidi & Frank

Frank Kramer MySpace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tate Mode © 2008. Design by Pocket