Monday, February 9, 2009

Vicky Christina Barcelona

Monday, February 9, 2009

I have never been a Woody Allen fan although I am a movie buff. There was a strong intrigue for me to see Vicky Christina Barcelona however. The brief clips of the movie shown on various entertainment shows, also the fact that the beautiful Penelope Cruz one the coveted Oscar... This was a great film! I found it to be honest in the way best friends interact and are so different but their friendship never falls during their love triangle. The 3-way relationship with drop dead gorgeous Scarlet Johanson, Javier Bardem, and Penelope is a plus. Also the sheer beauty of Barcelona who truly was an additional charter shined though in this artistic, funny movie. Perhaps it may be called a 'girl film' but I doubt it since (spoiler) the ending was honest not over the top and romantic. Check it out on NetFlix today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tate Mode © 2008. Design by Pocket